• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD FOR SALE MENS MESINGER AND LADIES TROXEL SEATS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MESINGER slide rail seat for sale restored blasted and repainted recovered in leather stuffed with horsehair and thin layer of foam .
Bad news is clamp is shot display only I know there are good ones out there
$135.00 shipped SOLD
IMG_7473_zpsfzkv3xkf.jpg
IMG_7472_zpsjhgch5l4.jpg

IMG_7476_zps4f4n1wpn.jpg

Next Ladies Troxel seat in original very very good condition solid not rusted out excellent clamp
cover has a small dent in the nose about the size of 2 pin heads Troxel logo is there just does not show in the picture very well
$90.00 SOLD

IMG_7411_zps2cyetxcf.jpg

IMG_7402_zpsbelvvezu.jpg

Have had these listed over at the cabe for a while thought I would try my luck over here

Last edited:
Great price on that Mes. Regardless of clamp being shot. Had I not picked one up just two days ago I would have gone after this. Someone is going to luck out big!! GLWS

Messinger SOLD come on you guys maybe get your wife or girlfriend the seat she deserves and buy the Troxel

It will look great on there .

Also not bad shipping my house to your house in 7 days .
Added some pics of your seat's brother on my 47 CCM restored them both at the same time

pictures are very dark just came back from a cruise .

Image_zpsn8uui8zt.jpg

Image%201_zpsjkl7ujsn.jpg

Last edited:
Bump just about every girls bike I've seen on here or the cabe has a crusty seat on it
here's a chance to upgrade somebody scoop up the troxel

Latest posts

Back