FOLKS VIEWING FORUM ON PHONES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Would like to know who all is looking at the forum on their mobile device.

Curious how this version of the forum compares to the last version.

One of the reasons I chose to make the switch was making the forum easier to use in a mobile browser.

In the past several years most of my interaction had been with Tapatalk due to its ease of use on my iPhone.
The new software upgrade version certainly appears better with Safari browser. Also a lot more options for making replies and posts are showing up in the new version. I’m seeing a little bit of a learning curve to make the switch from Tapatalk to this platform but it certainly looks better than the old version so far. I’m assuming it will look better yet on my iPad.

Once we get this photo attachment issue worked out, hopefully things will be better.

Let me know if you see anything that seems weird or doesn't work right.

Once we get this photo attachment issue worked out, hopefully things will be better.

Let me know if you see anything that seems weird or doesn't work right.
I was able to post a photo yesterday but not today
4/3/2020
Today I added this today 4/4/2020 seems to be working now.
DAEF04EA-53DB-4513-B48A-E7FEE900FE1D.png

Last edited:
Looking at it today looked no different than before with Tapatalk.
64763836_802571466805269_1527879794232425243_n.jpg

pictures seem to post fine from my laptop today.

Carl.

Edit with Tapatalk...
Add a picture, free version so it's small and it usually fails to upload first try
but I think that's a bandwidth problem at my end cuz it always loads second time.
896155db6af9197d90fd77b7517399bd.jpg

I like the new RRB forum appearance on my phone. It is an improvement but still somewhat cumbersome to use. I personally find a Tapatalk easier to negotiate. I find its simpler format to be a quicker way to follow what I follow. I can see RRB and the CABE posts from one review tool.
I guess if was to want to dress up my posts or replies for providing emphasis then the new web version would be the way to. I still haven’t looked at it on a tablet.
The pop up ads are annoying. So much for my opinion. Feeling bored at 5:00am, awake since 3:30.

I use my phone 95% of the time. I'm liking the new layout and design. Seems user friendly and fairly intuitive

Latest posts

Back