Flobar 1937 (Wingbar/Flocycle) FINISHED! ! !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another awesome and unique frame . I see another mens frame hanging in the rafters man I wish I had me one too .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so jelly with all these Flobars, subscribed.

Thanks for all the compliments guys! Unfortunately I have to put this build on hold due to a run of bad luck, kinda bummed right now.

Thanks for all the compliments guys! Unfortunately I have to put this build on hold due to a run of bad luck, kinda bummed right now.
That stinks sorry to hear that man , I know the feeling I've been thinking of changing my forum name to Y-ME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally bummed too, my friend. I hope you get the bad luck fixed and are able to jump back in before the end. I really want to see this bike built!!!!

You guys with your aluminum frames and aluminum disks! I'm envious. :cool2:
I resemble that statement too, but the coolness of the builds Helps relieve that.

[emoji106] [emoji106]

Sad to hear. Maybe time next month to come back to it...

Latest posts

Back