Fleetwood special

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have decided to enter the build off a little late but believe I have a good start on it after digging threw my pile of parts. Picked this up at Memory lane this year.
18D5A6D7-88CC-44DB-AACF-6C64A1CBDEF7-12756-00000CF24ED288BF.jpg

I added the aluminum fenders and twin delta rays. last night here is where it sits at this time.
null-8.jpg

Plan on finish the rough fit up today then brake it down for paint. Maybe get it painted in a week or two.

Picked up some paint today. Think I'm going flat black with gloss blue darts and white pinstrip.
null-9.jpg

That frame and tank are incredible!!!
Good luck!

What the hey???!! :shock:
What stem is is that????

what a beautiful and rare bike to start with! :mrgreen: with your parts collection,this bike will come out super sweet.hope the frame I bought from you will bring me good luck this year.

It is a 1937 one year only Firestone putter stem. Which is the correct stem for this bike.

Well found sometime to spray the primer hopefully color is coming soon.
null-14.jpg

null-13.jpg

Seeing that frame bare really gives you an idea of how cool and unusual it is!

The burn barrel really works pretty good. I may have a decent bike collection but this is my first paint job. So not really set up for it. But things may change since I had so much fun working on this one.
Got the tank painted last night
null-17.jpg

Latest posts

Back