Fizzer Racing

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well this is what I'm starting with, a dime a dozen Murray frame. Since I cracked the frame on the Fizzer I'll be stealing some parts from it like the springer & taking the wheels from it but repainting them. Well I gotta get sanding & primering!!!!!
P6040001.jpg

Well, I think you're the only motorbike in the buildoff. You gonna pinstripe this one like the last?

Well I'm going the total opposite direction than I would normally go. This bikes going to have a nice shiny paint job instead of flat black!!!!! Spray canned the frame & forks metallic silver & then wet sanded & polished the frame
P6070001.jpg

P6080006.jpg

nice color !!! and i like the 1/2 painted springers much better than the all chromes too, lookin sharp :wink:

I like it, way different than your normal builds. That motorbike in the back ground looks stupid though!

BLUUUEEE. I like it. Those tires are nice and smooth. I have the black version on my choppper. (at least had them on until last night. I swapped them out for some whitewalls - found a felt quick brick at my bike shop)

NICE!...Those colors come together very nicely!...Loookin GOOOD

Looks great, I'm glad to see someone using those tires, I dug them when I saw a set for sale, the bike looks real solid.

mastershake916 said:
GTCOMA said:
Not in my pile

But it can be had from bicycledesigner.com for $17.99

http://www.bicycledesigner.com/defaulth ... Dsprockets
The new model schwinn stingrays have those ones, or similar one, so they should be easy to find.

Oh, I actually do have one of those waiting to be parted out. I think it is a three peice bottom bracket though. If I remember correctly it appeared to be pressed on the crank arm and it didn't have the secondary support that goes through the second outer hole. I'll have to see if it can be pressed off. or i guess you could get a three peice bottom bracket conversion kit and you could use the whole crank arms as they are

You would just need one of these. They are only $15.99 at bikepartsusa.com
01-98690.jpg

http://www.bikepartsusa.com/bikeparts/i ... conversion

let me know if you are interested

Latest posts

Back