"Fixing" Up the Dynasty-New car possible?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "Fixing" Up the dynasty-Parts car is a winner

partsguy said:
There is a junkyard I go to with quite a few Dynasty parts cars. One is a pretty red one. If you can't fix the cluster, then parts cars are readily available.
Good deal, I do need some more stuff, So Ill hit you up when i do, If you dont mind.

Now, At least I'm not going to be filling the body like my friend does.
40117e3b.jpg

But, I stumbled upon this on ebay. This is almost exactly what I want to do with my wheels for the time being. i bought some chrome lugs about a month ago, but they will not work because I didnt notice they were for mag wheels. I think it gives the car some attitiude. I need to find some beauty rings too.
Screenshot2011-07-01at110705PM.png

What I wish my Engine looked like.
Screenshot2011-07-01at105653AM.png

Dingo,I think that pic may be a Chrysler Imperial built on the DyNasty platform

Check out Vougue Tires for double Whites and Golds...Be prepaired. The last I looked or cared,they were about 300 bux EACH!

...oh yeah,you need a conical seat lug nut for a stock steel rim.

I very suggest McGard lug nuts (I use them on all my cars)

I also suggest stainless steel trim rings (wont rust) I use them too on my '76 Coupe deVile Rat Cadillac

MagicRat said:
Dingo,I think that pic may be a Chrysler Imperial built on the DyNasty platform

Check out Vougue Tires for double Whites and Golds...Be prepaired. The last I looked or cared,they were about 300 bux EACH!
Sure is, But its a new yorker. The Imperial has a longer wheelbase is whatever.

I like the Coke can body work.

A coupla strips of duct tape over top and some semi matching color spray bombs will call it good...(enough) :mrgreen:

Messing with the parts car. Seriously can never get the thing started. Its killing batteries left and right (We've got a couple here to work with...haha)

I'm taking the whole front end off, or the "Header" so I can get the headlights out of the weather. Cant believe how clean they are.
904211ec.jpg

Reference pictures so I can remember things
466c25ad.jpg

187193bc.jpg

2d80c612.jpg

Just noticed two are the same.

Original owner?
fd62ef9b.jpg

None of these people are the guy I met to pick up the car. The dude in the hat resembles him loosely, but 300 Pounds lighter(this guy was a body builder)

No. Not getting rid of the dodge! I'm looking At a 2007 Crown Victoria. I like trucks, but don't like driving them, so I figured I would look at a big car that can tow some serious business. If I have another car, the dynasty can get some well deserved work done to it.
I met a powder coater so I bet I can get some undercarriage parts re finished. He's reall cheap, but I'm sure some parts will be expensive. She is worth it.

My mother painted my car for my birthday. "Honk it's my birthday!" she stained the lock cover. She also painted the dynasty emblem so some original paint was lost. Oh well.

1e7ca45f.jpg

680218d7.jpg

I've also got the center caps for the hub caps back on the wheels. I need to put new bullets on my valves
ae2aa642.jpg

Sorting through what I've gOt.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear FlyingDingo, happy birthday to you :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back