Firebird TransAM' cruiser (completed)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Firebird TransAM' cruiser

Killer bike man! cant wait for the final result :)
do you plan on making a tank ? would be cool if you could somehow make mini Firebird lights and scoop shaped in it :wink:

Today, Ihave done my LED headlight ^_^
There is a 3W 3.7V Single LED with heatsink inside.
Also a 0.7A LED driver

bituo2010-01-21-04-59-24.jpg

ld13-led-driver.jpg

Testing)))

q5WNNu60z2I.jpg

yvdGaJHzXus.jpg

Nice work on this Outlaw.
Great concept, killer stance, excellent details. :cool::cool::cool:
I'd dig some more details on your 3W headlight conversion. I didn't know you could get a big enough battery in that size housing.

Subscribed

Hi everyone! ^_^
The winter has already came to our country! So, I've continued my project, Stage 3 - paintjob and other odds and ends :D
Ok, diassembling the bike...

10 inches of show...
LFUZCw_thlw.jpg

VULCa5higc4.jpg

Ousnl2baAcs.jpg

8bo7pub1YSY.jpg

Ok. Also, i've got a new brake caliper and :mrgreen:
The difference between new brake pads and old...

http://cs406723.userapi.com/v406723861/ ... 2WC0Fk.jpg

My white rims is gonna be black with a bronze stripes and some silver. :)
But the frame - I don't know thich color to choose from - Grabber orange with white stripes, deep orange with black striper or a classic black...

PpTp-j0taBA.jpg

custom_cruiser

That's some sweet work on the saddle. I just noticed that you are from Kiev. My wife and I are currently visiting Riga, but plan to be in Kiev Dec 19-22. Maybe we can meet for a beer.

kingfish254 said:
That's some sweet work on the saddle. I just noticed that you are from Kiev. My wife and I are currently visiting Riga, but plan to be in Kiev Dec 19-22. Maybe we can meet for a beer.

Great! =)
You may phone me +38 093 008 3858

My vote would be for black frame with pinstripes in bronze, and maybe the wheels in bronze with the holes in the rims showing black...

Any chance of making those rear dropouts as big as they were in the concept drawing? I suppose that would add a fair amount of weight...

Luke.

Edit: Found something you may be interested in: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Vintage-Pont ... 3f193913e4

And: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Vintage-Tran ... 3f0965b525

Couple of these might look good on the tank sides?

!BfiVdyw!mk~$(KGrHqUOKicErzWFvLhSBLBtNeIY0!~~_35 by LukeTheJoker, on Flickr
Or,

4509_12 by LukeTheJoker, on Flickr
Luke.

Peatbog said:
Hark! How did I miss this? I own a 1978 Trans Am. It is gold in color with the 400CI Pontiac engine and the special suspension package and gold-tinted T-tops. It needs work because I haven't the money to work on it right now, but better days are ahead for it.

My Dad had a 1993 Firebird Trans AM )
350 CI Supercharged)
Hey! Your car is black with golden stripes? My bike is gonna be with the same colour scheme

Looking sharp buddy!!

Latest posts

Back