FINISHED MY MONGOOSE BEAST TODAY - NEW DECALS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
After several iterations of this bike, I finally decided on the look that I wanted. Tore the bike down last night and ended up painting the frame and fork today.

Installed a set of Sunlite Crusher 26 x 3.5 tires yesterday and they are much better than the original rolling stock.

Here's what the bike looked like last night...

beastw.jpg

And here's how it looks today...

primerbeast1.jpg

primerbeast7.jpg

primerbeast2.jpg

primerbeast3.jpg

primerbeast5.jpg

primerbeast6.jpg

Re: FINISHED MY MONGOOSE BEAST TODAY

That looks 10 times better than how it comes from the factory great job

Did make a world of change. Looks really good. If those rims are aluminum I would do the draino
trick and polish them. Its a little bit of work but would really make it look custom.
Polished 100's do look good. :lol:

20130215_140642_zps39f61474.jpg

aka_locojoe said:
Very nice. Goes to show ratrodding bikes can be done with any bike old or new and any frame style.

+1
Well done!

Supa SWEET. bet those tires , pedals , and seat are a 100% upgrade in the comfort department. Must roll with a bit less resistance. So just what is that fresh sprayed color
on that Beast?

It matches the post title text perfectly. :)

Uncle Stretch said:
Did make a world of change. Looks really good. If those rims are aluminum I would do the draino
trick and polish them. Its a little bit of work but would really make it look custom.
Polished 100's do look good. :lol:

20130215_140642_zps39f61474.jpg
What is the Draino trick?

That's alot closer to how I thought one should be built! Racks and bags now!

That's awesome Steve. 8) I'd love to see someone with some Fab Skills roll out some Aluminum fenders and Horntank, rebuild the Frame to accomadate them,do up a Springer, and make a huge vintage looking light with modern LED guts, and then give it a "Patina" job.
beasttext.jpg

Latest posts

Back