Final Rankings

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!!
Here are the total rankings I believe. Someone please check behind me.
1: DRAG KING 91 vote(s)
2: Blue Arrow & Minnehaha 55 vote(s)
3: ENIGMA 45 vote(s)
4: AMFer 35 vote(s)
=5: BERKSHIRE 31 vote(s)
=5: CYCO 31 vote(s)
=7: BOARDTRACKER BOMBER XIII 23 vote(s)
=7: Hombre 23 vote(s)
=7: MotoDromo Special 23 vote(s)
=7: starsNbars 23 vote(s)
11: Tractorliner 22 vote(s)
12: RustMaster 21 vote(s)
13: "1941" Colson 20 vote(s)
14: Pontiac 16 vote(s)
15: WHEATPENNY 15 vote(s)
16: Two Way Tandem 14 vote(s)
=17: Re-tired Stripper 13 vote(s)
=17: The 8-Ball Tracker Slacker 13 vote(s)
19: Bull Honky 12 vote(s)
=20: Pancho Villa 11 vote(s)
=20: Sin Nombre 11 vote(s)
=22: 1945 Elgin 10 votes
=22: Galt Town hooligan Part Two 10 votes
=22: Joker 10 votes
=22: King Bee 10 votes
26: Tramp Stamp 9 votes
=27: Gichigami Growler Grabber 8 votes
=27: Graverobber 8 votes
=29: Bad Donald 7 votes
=29: iAM Higgins 7 votes
=29: Stray Cat 7 votes
=32: Back In 74 6 votes
=32: Frisco Flip 6 votes
=32: White Trash 6 votes
=35: 56T 5 votes
=35: Artifac 5 votes
=35: Silver Straight Bar 5 votes
=35: Fireball 8 5 votes
=35: Wrenching on my Bike 5 votes
=40: Bohemian Rhapsody 4 votes
=40: Kustom Ladies Ride 4 votes
=40: SPRUNG 4 votes
=40: Steed 4 votes
=44: 41 DX 3 votes
=44: Back in Black 3 votes
=44: Banana Peeler 3 votes
=44: Chunkpunk 3 votes
=44: Defiance 3 votes
=44: Glendular Fever 3 votes
=44: Little Neutrino 3 votes
=44: OCC Stingray Trike 3 votes
=44: Pennydarre 3 votes
=44: Rusty Rebel 3 votes
=44: Skirt Chaser 3 votes
=44: Slammed Trike 3 votes
=44: Low Tracker 3 votes
=44: Pepperbox Special 3 votes
=58: 1951 Indian Fixie 2 votes
=58: Another Love Letter 2 votes
=58: Captain Americruiser 2 votes
=58: El Boogie 2 votes
=58: Flame Thrower 2 votes
=58: Gears of War 2 votes
=58: Greetings from Hazel Park 2 votes
=58: Old Friend 2 votes
=58: What am I but a bike anyways 2 votes
=58: Wicked Worksman 2 votes
=58: Worm Drink 2 votes
=69: Bomber 1 vote
=69: Connecticut Zombie 1 vote
=69: Delinquent 1 vote
=69: Devil’s Darling 1 vote
=69: Nichoflamebike1 1 vote
=69: Psycho Monkey Ward 1 vote
=69: Road Rash 1 vote
=69: rusty-n-crusty 1 vote
=69: Rusty Ride Tiger 1 vote
=69: Copper Chopper 1 vote
=69: Evans Drag-On Sonic Scout 1 vote
=69: Junktracker 1 vote
=69: Thrown Together 1 vote
=69: Western Flyer 1 vote
=83: Krunk Junk 0 votes
=83: Lounge Rat 0 votes

Tied for 5th!! Holy smokes that's amazing. My previous two build offs found me in 12th and 15th I think. (Cosmo's voice) "I'll take it!!"

Here's the funny thing. I voted for Cyco, the bike I tied for 5th with. hahahaha, I voted myself out of owning the 5th place spot all to myself. That's awesome.

Congratulations everyone. Great build off. It was fun as usual.

Now I have to decide who to award my Thompson Grips to.

You win a prize Rg!! I just picked my three winners for "favorite handlebars", and your bike, Banana Peeler and Sprung are my choices. Start a convo with me, and tell me your choice. You can have a set of any color Coke Bottle Grips, or a set of my new black Ball End Grips. Congrats.

Last edited:
Great build off...
Congratulations to RM and Fordsnake for 1st & 3rd place.Also to everyone else who entered the build-off.Hope to see you all in #10...

Hey kingfish254 where did you learn to count? How can it go from ranking #5 to #7 to #11 and so on all the way to #83 :D:D:D

Dagnabbit Draco!
You know full well Kingfish invented Place Holders :thumbsup: and he pretty well knows how to use 'em !:D:D:D
placeholder.jpg

Last edited:
Tied for 5th!! Holy smokes that's amazing. My previous two build offs found me in 12th and 15th I think. (Cosmo's voice) "I'll take it!!"

Here's the funny thing. I voted for Cyco, the bike I tied for 5th with. hahahaha, I voted myself out of owning the 5th place spot all to myself. That's awesome.

Congratulations everyone. Great build off. It was fun as usual.

Now I have to decide who to award my Thompson Grips to.

Thanks for the vote mate :). I love your bike as well, I think I've already told you this in a previous post.

I was surprised to see CYCO getting the amount of votes it did, and really happy to finish in the TOP 10 again. Even though it's just a silly bike buildin' contest in the grand scheme of things, it's nice to have other folks appreciate what you build. It also shows the diversity of the bikes in the build off, with 2 bikes as different as BERKSHIRE and CYCO finishing with the same number of votes.

Thanks to everyone who commented on and liked my build throughout the process. It was hard work for me at times, with the amount of work and other stuff I have on my plate at the moment, but it was always a good "head clearer" to work on the bike or just sit down for a while to look at it and plan stuff.

Congratulations to everyone who finished this year. Yes, it's a cliche I know, but we're all winners :) :) :)

Lol my top 3 came in as 1st, 5th, & 22nd. Kind of interesting to see how the results came out.
Everybody that finished in time were winners in my book & I was sad to see that Krunk Junk & Lounge Rat didn't receive any votes as they were both cool bikes.

Hey kingfish254 where did you learn to count? How can it go from ranking #5 to #7 to #11 and so on all the way to #83 :D:D:D

LOL! No placeholders here. :D
I just continued Luke's Top 20 and handled the rankings the way that most sport rankings handle ties.
I was in the group that was tied for 7th, which means there were 6 bikes that had more votes than us, even though the rank above us was a two way tie for 5th. The rest of the list rolled out in a similar fashion.

I'm pretty flattered that somebody else even appreciated my build, let alone enough to put it in their top 3. Also, being tied with a fellow Minnesotan out of 84 bikes worldwide is pretty cool. Congrats to everybody who participated no matter what "place" you took!

I also want to pat OutskirtsCustoms on the back again for all of the work he put forth and for swapping pics like crazy for us at the end!

The thing to remember is that ANY vote you got means there is a person who thinks your bike is a top 3 bike. We don't vote for 4th or 16th or 33rd... it just gets ranked that way based on how many people believe you have a top 3 bike.

Latest posts

Back