Fiasco

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some asiatics start-ups decided to invade the world with new free-floating bike without warning several month ago.
The streets of big citys were full of those bike and pollute the public space.
All those industry was made to spy all your deplacement to feed the big data, they absolutly don't care about sharing and ecology.
All those bikes were finally destroy by angry people, those bike were not repair, some of start-up collapse themselves and leave all their broken bike on the street.
So, I decide to save some of them like this one. Gobee bike was the first free floating start-up to invade Paris. And the first to collapse too. Here is what it looks like before customisation.
P1020510w.jpg

And after...
P1020527w.jpg
P1020501w.jpg

Hard to drive at the first time but after some improvements it is very fun to drive. Sraping on asphalt is like surfing :)
Build of here http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/fiasco.106382/

Last edited:
Very cool modern day low rider love it . Keep in mind your first picture is the one that will be featured in the voting booth .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to see a vid of you riding it.

Awesome way to make artistic protest of this crap that companies of polluting cities with. But at the same time creating a bizarrely cool pavement scraper!
Congrats!

Latest posts

Back