FENIX- Finished!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed there are 5 donor bikes here to make this one: Micargi, Rollfast, Monark, Beast, and a OCC chopper.

It's a BROMM build!

Miromobeoc... hmm.
Looking good!

Carl.

Last edited:
So cool seeing that fork raked out. Looking good.

I'm making headway on a few things; the Sturmey Archer 3 speed came with a handlebar shifter (not my favorite). I decided to make it into a stick shift, using a donor bike fork. With a tube bender and a little finessing I managed to get the shape I wanted.

The chrome shift ball, I found recently at a thrift store.

Great idea!

I haven't had much time to work on Fenix but I did managed to get my wheels build and dropouts done. I found a 60T aluminum chainring…I now need to make and add the disc brake supports to the frame.
Your bikes are always pushing the envelope. Very cool indeed. Keep the inspiration rolling.

Almost everything is now tacked in place. I'm still working on the stick shift (but it works) I just need to finesse the fitting. i also abandoned the front springer for a very cool headlight I found?

I'm leaving Sunday for a road trip to Colorado for a week...I've asked a friend to complete the welding while I'm on the road. Hopefully I'll have about 3 weeks to finish when I return. I've got my fingers x'ed.

Love it, love those headlamps also, was drooling at those last week on ebay but they cost fortunes, bit like those old microphone conversions I have seen before only beefier!

Latest posts

Back