• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Fender Rivets

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a bunch of these fender rivets. Each package contains 32 zinc plated riveted head fender bolts, 32 nuts, & 32 washers. Enough for 8 fenders! Diameter of head is 3/8".
$10 per package shipped.

I also have a bunch of these stainless phillips panhead headbadge screws. Package of 20 screws and 20 washers. Enough for 10 bikes. These wouldn't be correct for an accurate restoration, but if you're not picky, they will work just fine to hold your headbadge in place. They fit my prewar Colson and prewar Cleveland Welding. Can’t say what other manufacturers they might work with.
$5 per package shipped.

Shipping to lower 48 only. Personal check, cash or money order. Sorry no paypal. PM me to order.

IMG_4319.JPG
IMG_4317.JPG

Last edited:
I'll take a set. PM Sent

I have a bunch of these Each package contains 32 zinc plated riveted head fender bolts with nuts & washers. Enough for 8 fenders!. Heads are 3/8" in diameterI also have a few packages that show minor shelf wear, if you're going for that not-so shiny look. Your choice $10 per set of 32 shipped. Personal check, cash or money order. Sorry no paypal. PM me to order.

View attachment 35758

I'll have to measure mine when I get home. I may need a pack.

These seem like they might also work well on chainguards.

I'd think so too. I remember seeing a post on here recently where someone lined their tank with a whole bunch of rivets. Looked pretty cool. Of course, it's just as likely that I could have dreamt that too.

Bad news, I think I just sold that hub, but I'll poke around and see if I can't find some more stuff to post that would provide you with the vim and vigor that you are seeking.

I just received my fender rivets and head badge screws- they're the real deal and will be great to have on hand. Dave is an easy guy to deal with- fast shipper, too.

fred

The fender rivets are going fast. I'm down to my last 12 packages. If you've been thinking of ordering some, now might be the time to do it.

Thanks for the kind words Fred.

Latest posts

Back