• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD FELT CANVAS Frame Kit *Build-a-Kustom* NEW in Box (2 remaining) $140.00

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have available (TWO REMAINING) of the FELT CANVAS Frame Kits (New in Box!)
Please see the picture below for the Breakdown of everything it includes >>>>
These were supposed to sell at $299 ... and some places still are getting $299 (Mine are $140.00 !!!) <><><><><><> ( ONE of the two has a flaw SEE POST # 15 below)
First SIX to get me PayPal (F & F) payments get my last 6 kits ... still NEW in the box!
Shipping EAST of the Mississippi River is $45.00 ... WEST of the Mississippi River is $60.00
I ship using Bike Flights ( UPS ) .... AND Sorry! >>> but CON-US Only 48 States (no International shipping)
The picture of the Army Camo bike below is an EXAMPLE of one I just finished for a friend ...
The quality is Great! And these are TANKS! (Heavy) Please send me PM's (personal messages for purchases)
Reply here with any questions... Thank you! CCR Dave
View attachment 121896View attachment 121897
I want the one without flaw, how do I get up with you, not to far from you

Do you still have the one without the flaw? I am in Calhoun Ga. so no shipping I would come pick up if its available

Hey Tim,

Yes I do ... I'm holding it for you. Still in an unopened box should be flawless.
We'll get together some time this week. Maybe meet halfway in between Calhoun and Duluth.
Maybe in Cumming, GA one morning before the blazin Hot Sun fries us ...
Thanks! CCR Dave (see PM)

Hello RRB'ers
I got my Last kit above to @Pops68 as stated .... But I need to report I am now officially SOLD OUT of Canvas frame kits. Thank you to all the RRB forum members who purchased from me!
I have Sold Out of my remaining Felt wheels in both 26" and 24" as well. I still can't believe no other bike parts vendor has picked-up on the 50mm wide Felt rims, that were discontinued ...
Still keeping my fingers crossed. I've been experimenting with a source of 26" X 60mm wide rims that appear to be a similar style ... but they don't have the same great quality that the Felt 50mm rims always had. Really miss those Felt rims! Let the good times Roll !! CCR Dave

Latest posts

Back