Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! That sounds awesome!
Do you want the both the light and strut bars? The lights cost me about $25.00. You can get a comparable one on eBay for that but it likely won't be as bright. As for the struts, I would gladly take $15 plus shipping. I think shipping might run $10. If you want the light too shipping can be done for $15.00.

- by Gigmata

Here's my Felt collection.

This is my wife's 2011 Patchwork. This started my obsession.
Patchwork.jpg

Then I had to buy myself a 2012 Glassell.

Felt Glassell.jpg

After a year or so of enjoying the Glassell I came across this MP on craigslist and brought it home.

Felt MP.jpg

Then this 2011 New Belgium showed up on craigslist. I tried to ignore it, but it got the best of me.

2011 Felt New Belgium.jpg

Lastly I found this one on craigslist last week. It was fresh out of the box.

Monster El Guapo.jpg

I'm not a big fan of Monster stuff so this one will be my first real project. Just to make sure I've torn it apart and I'm ready to start perusing the forums to find ideas.

El Guapo project.jpg

Looking forward to gaining knowledge and building some fun bikes.

Here's my Felt collection.

This is my wife's 2011 Patchwork. This started my obsession.
View attachment 7933
Then I had to buy myself a 2012 Glassell.

View attachment 7934

After a year or so of enjoying the Glassell I came across this MP on craigslist and brought it home.

View attachment 7935
Then this 2011 New Belgium showed up on craigslist. I tried to ignore it, but it got the best of me.

View attachment 7936

Lastly I found this one on craigslist last week. It was fresh out of the box.

View attachment 7937

I'm not a big fan of Monster stuff so this one will be my first real project. Just to make sure I've torn it apart and I'm ready to start perusing the forums to find ideas.

View attachment 7938
Looking forward to gaining knowledge and building some fun bikes.

I had one the same model New Belgium bike. It is a stunner. I sold it and got lucky and bought a set of the same fenders from a fellow forum member. I am going to build an Indian tribute bike in the future and might go with those instead of skirted fenders.

- by Gigmata

My new 2015 red baron is being delivered by Monday hopefully, pics to come when I have assembled it!

Looks sharp!

I couldn't pass this CL deal up yesterday. I was wanting to get one of the steel-framed Felt bikes, but this one is not very common and the deal was right. I had a hard time finding pics of this bike online. It also has a few nick and scratches already, so I won't be afraid to ride the heck out of it... I was thinking I'd strip it down and customize it, but I'm going to leave it as is until I'm really needing a project.
i have one also,was not finding any info,took it to a friends shop who sells felts,this model was offerd in eroupe only,thats why its not in the 2006 catalog
4481799537_2fc499ee8c_o.jpg

4482448332_68bf14f44a_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back