Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the12volt said:
A few photos from this evening's ride on my Tip with the first bit of changes; Electra Attitude bars (thanks Tater, riding position is much more comfortable), Velo leather grips, Primo Super Tenderizer pedals, and a Brooks B190 saddle.

Cheers,
Volt

I like the changes. Looks really comfy!

Woody

the12volt said:
Woody's Hot Rods said:
I like the changes. Looks really comfy!

Woody

Thanks Woody. It is, but I still want to replace the tires, rear sprocket, and seat post, then add a few accessories. Where are the photos of your new Felt?

Cheers,
Volt

Well, I took it out of the box and found some shipping damage. The guy I bought it from had the UPS store pack it up and ship it for him. UPS wants to look at it so I can't do anything with it just yet. I'm hoping they come early next week. I think my mind has been made for me. It looks like a color change is coming!

I haven't been too lucky with my eBay purchases lately. I bought a Mooneyes Nirve Cruiser and the guy has been sitting on it for over 3 weeks with BS excuses about why he hasn't shipped. He finally cancelled the purchase and I got my money back for that.

Which tires are you going to run, Volt?

Thanks,

Woody

Hi,
i hope this one fits in here, its based on a Felt Classic Stretch.
The Base:
file.php

Now it looks like this:
581730_579139592116955_430466985_n.jpg

file.php

file.php

Maybe you like it...

Thief

the12volt said:
A few photos from this evening's ride on my Tip with the first bit of changes; Electra Attitude bars (thanks Tater, riding position is much more comfortable), Velo leather grips, Primo Super Tenderizer pedals, and a Brooks B190 saddle.

felt-tip01.jpg

felt-tip02.jpg

felt-tip03.jpg

Cheers,
Volt

thats the second brooks b190 ive seen with all black springs instead of black/chrome. where are you guys getting these???

Thief said:
Hi,
i hope this one fits in here,
file.php

Maybe you like it...

Thief

Of course this bike belongs here. The work on this bike is amazing.

if you don't mind, can you tell us more about it? The panels alone make the bike that much cooler.

na_prikole said:
Hi, guys, I`m from Ukraine and this is my favourite Felt Deep Six with some tuning. This bike took the first place at Kiyv Kustom Kulture fest.

Very impressive work, the best look deep six.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back