Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALL HAIL THE CHIEF !!!

those were my favorite factory Felt bikes, you've greatly improved an awesome looking bike !!!

whole bike looks awesome but the shifter looks :shock: :shock: :shock:

CCR said:
ALL HAIL THE CHIEF !!!

those were my favorite factory Felt bikes, you've greatly improved an awesome looking bike !!!

whole bike looks awesome but the shifter looks :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thanks for the kind words man. The Chief has always been my favorite bike from Felt also, but it needed some mods to make it look better. :mrgreen:

Hi every1 )
Felt Ghost Rider, you've seen on the first page is mine. Glad to see, that you love it, 'cause it's a result of 5 months work.
This year I changed rear fender, made it longer and fater, painted it and now it looks like this:

113424901.jpg

113402778.jpg

113424902.jpg

113793044.jpg

113793042.jpg

113793046.jpg

113810060.jpg

Now that's a hotrod!
Very cool! 8)

lobsterboyx said:
where is everyone getting these monster tripple tree forks? the only ones i can find are rinky-dink and poor quality.

clue me in !
bikeworldusa has some really thick ones(got a set from them but didnt like the fact that the crown was that far back so i sold them)....
MikeS ran a set of the same one on his gold digger bike...
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9382
and hooch had a set on his rosemary....
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=625&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=180
ive only seen them in chrome though

Lobsterboy, that bike is amazing. can you tell me more about those forks?

thanks for the compliments, ever since i saw the felt bike, i had something like this in mind. the forks are branded girvin - but they can be found under the name of noleen and k2. they came off of higher end mountain bikes in the 90s - i just bought the forks from a fellow forum member.

I just nailed a felt red baron on ebay... for a little too much. But hopefully what I have planned for it will make it all worthwhile. I'll post some pics as soon as it arrives.

I've always liked these, but until this past weekend, I had never actually seen on in person. My LBS (not a Felt dealer) had someone's in for repair or a tuneup or something, and pictures do not do that bike justice. Wow!

MonsterMetal said:
Mmmmm

2788075481_169104b4c7_o.jpg

Here is my 68' number 26 or 250 built

Latest posts

Back