Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen the Electra thread and wanted to see everyone's Felt's

I sold my 1903 last year and have been itching for another Felt. Found one local on craigslist for a smoking deal and now have another 1903 sitting at my house. I'm really considering on taking it apart and making it custom.

So let's see your Felts!!

TIA

here is a pic of mine
felt1903.jpg

EDIT: if there is a Felt thread somewhere please link it, i couldn't find it. thanks

Awesome flame job!

Siberian...we need to see an Intro from you friend....our first Russian member. :wink:

I love those '03s! I've got a Red Baron, haven't rode it yet. Needs a 3 or 7 speed hub, my neighborhood is uphill both ways from my house!! :shock:
SUNP0026.jpg
~Adam

Rat Rod said:
Awesome flame job!

Siberian...we need to see an Intro from you friend....our first Russian member. :wink:

He is likely. I'm the first Ukranian member. My family emigrated here from the Ukraine, when still under Russia's rule, in 1989.

rat royale said:
First, the Rat Royale Project:

this has got to be my favorite Felt I have found on this website.

Love all the other ones also!! almost bought a red baron a couple months ago. and have always wanted a v12

MonsterMetal said:
Here is my 68' number 26 or 250 built

the price tag scared me away from this one, but now knowing they only made 250 of them, the price doesn't seem too bad.

awesome bike!!

also, love the shifter. wonder how hard it would be to duplicate with a 3 speed

Hi! I'm newbie on the forum all the way from Finland. Here's my Felt. Third one that i've owned. I also have couple of other rides but their aren't Felts so i'll post them seperatly.=) Hope you'll like this one. It's Felt Squaler with few modifications. Still workin' on with this one.:
Rear_by_PekkaPakasteherne.jpg

chucka said:
MonsterMetal said:

the price tag scared me away from this one, but now knowing they only made 250 of them, the price doesn't seem too bad.

awesome bike!!

Shifter would give you a bit to work out but I think it would work...

Yeah I was kind of surprised to find out there where only 250 built. after I bought it I sent a email to felt asking how many where in the "limited" run.... I figured maybe a thousand or a few thousand... but nope, 250

MonsterMetal said:
chucka said:
MonsterMetal said:

awesome bike!!

Shifter would give you a bit to work out but I think it would work...

Yeah I was kind of surprised to find out there where only 250 built. after I bought it I sent a email to felt asking how many where in the "limited" run.... I figured maybe a thousand or a few thousand... but nope, 250

I stupidly passed on the chance to buy #3. I am such a dummie!

Latest posts

Back