Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my 1903 with my slowriderz layback seat post newly installed,what a difference maker in the cockpit area as usual.
image.jpg

My orange pedals were on another bike( easier to take them off than dig through the box )
The speedster is looking good[emoji106], really like the firebike fork !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. I am really digging the Firebikes fork. I have one left (I bought three) and I found a frame for it and the guy is willing to sell it but I just bought a Felt 1909 tonight. I may make a downhill bike out of the 1909. I have a lot of my favorite parts lying around but it could be time to do something different. We shall see. I do highly recommend Firebikes forks. Pretty cool forks.

- Gig

- by Gigmata

That'll look cool - right kind of light - I'm sure I've seen a similar one before - and was impressed .
Should be able to mount it with the fender mounts - easy peasy.

Thanks for the nice comments, I thought so too. What do you think? Headlight or no headlight in your opinion MIGZ? I 'm looking forward to seeing what you do with that 1909.

I was going to mount it under the front springer. This one.View attachment 10524
If you mount the light high on the bars you will get a more useful broadcast of light. If you mount it low on the side of the fork you get a really cool look and it still will shine where you are headed. If you center-mount it above the fender it will look good and function well and offer a great broadcast of light.

Here's a photo of my newest Felt. It started out as a Monster El Guapo. My wife took it for her first ride tonight. She loved it. I'm waiting on a different slowriderz stainless seat post with more angle (level with the ground) and there's a couple more minor changes. But it's almost there.

4e418d0f27db3b7fd91d0218f4ea3618.jpg

Here's a photo of my newest Felt. It started out as a Monster El Guapo. My wife took it for her first ride tonight. She loved it. I'm waiting on a different slowriderz stainless seat post with more angle (level with the ground) and there's a couple more minor changes. But it's almost there.

4e418d0f27db3b7fd91d0218f4ea3618.jpg

She's beautiful and the bike is not bad either. :)

- by Gigmata

Latest posts

Back