Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 2034 View attachment 2035 View attachment 2036 This one is in my kitchen next to my Vintage Iron Bolt Serial#003, which is in a box. It's probably worth a lot of money. Anywho, this black one is a tribute bike to the Fiat Abarths running around these days. I'm still looking for a company to produce an Abarth sticker for the tank so I can remove the Felt Logo. It began life as 1903 but after years at the beach decaying I scrapped everything but the seat post, seat clamp and frame. WAAG did the powder coating in gloss black on the frame, and handle bars (which I bought new and had stripped.) The forks are courtesy of Nirve. The cranks are off of a Haro BMX bike with a Felt sealed bottom bracket. I went with reverse brake levers for stoppage.

If anyone knows how to convert skyways to disc let me know. I've wanted to run discs on this bike from day one. I'll buy 3 of your rear disc brake conversion kits if you have one. I'm nearly done with my revamped "Little ......." (which uses Skyways) and it will be an 8 or 9 speed with a lot of carbon fiber bolted to it so I'll need the stopping power to go with the extra going power.

-Gig
Sweet bike!
I can see disc tuff wheels.
Using the hub flange bolts to mount the disc, no problem.
But....the caliper needs to be a floating mount.
Does not have to float! But you end up running the brakes a little looser to cut down drag.

Hey Mosoto, I buy the script logo decals from Felt's website. They also sell the more modern looking ones on their site too. The decals on the cranks come from a guy in England who offers them on multiple colors on ebay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sweet bike!
I can see disc tuff wheels.
Using the hub flange bolts to mount the disc, no problem.
But....the caliper needs to be a floating mount.
Does not have to float! But you end up running the brakes a little looser to cut down drag.

Where do I buy the flanges? skyway doesn't offer them and they are $99 on eBay. I would appreciate any further advice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nearly done with my orange Felt "Orange Bang."
uqypa8e8.jpg

ysa3eje6.jpg

te3eju6e.jpg

eqe7yde8.jpg

yre5yqy7.jpg

I still have a lot to do on this one but I have one more Felt to build for myself. I will add pics when ready. It's a Felt aluminum tank as well.

- Gigmata

Last edited:
Hi! I'm Mr Vizio from Italy.
I am Member of Cranksters B.C., the first italian custom bicycle club.
This is my bike, the "Punk Rocket", is a work in progress.

Mr. Vizio, I love "Punk Rocket"! I am in the process of switching out my factory bars on my Felt torch to a similar setup. Question: What kind of "plug" do you use to cover the exposed openings in the top of the fork after pulling out the right and left hand handlebar?

PunkRocket004.jpg

PunkRocket005.jpg

PunkRocket006.jpg

After looking at this post I couldn't resist and started my search for a Felt cruiser, I may have one by the end of the week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is what happened to me last year. I've had about 15 in the last 365 days. I have 4 in my living room. I have 2 in my kitchen. I have two at the bike shop and one at the powder coater getting some pearl white laid on it. I buy them, customize them and then sell them on. Don't do what I did. Save yourself!

- Gigmata

Not much of a cruiser, but this is our workshop runaround for doing errands in town, built from leftovers:

Felt ZA road frame, BMX cockpit, carbon mtb fork, 24 inch front wheel, magic ratio - good fun.
D.

Latest posts

Back