Felt Bicycle Pics

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Mar 9, 2007
Southern Illinois
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
ALL HAIL THE CHIEF !!!

those were my favorite factory Felt bikes, you've greatly improved an awesome looking bike !!!

whole bike looks awesome but the shifter looks :shock: :shock: :shock:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CCR said:
ALL HAIL THE CHIEF !!!

those were my favorite factory Felt bikes, you've greatly improved an awesome looking bike !!!

whole bike looks awesome but the shifter looks :shock: :shock: :shock:
Thanks for the kind words man. The Chief has always been my favorite bike from Felt also, but it needed some mods to make it look better. :mrgreen:

Reactions: Dave1967
Jan 20, 2010
Russia, Moscow
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi every1 )
Felt Ghost Rider, you've seen on the first page is mine. Glad to see, that you love it, 'cause it's a result of 5 months work.
This year I changed rear fender, made it longer and fater, painted it and now it looks like this:

Reactions: yeti80 and toro1978
Sep 27, 2007
sac. valley
www.facebook.com
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
lobsterboyx said:
where is everyone getting these monster tripple tree forks? the only ones i can find are rinky-dink and poor quality.

clue me in !
bikeworldusa has some really thick ones(got a set from them but didnt like the fact that the crown was that far back so i sold them)....
MikeS ran a set of the same one on his gold digger bike...
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9382
and hooch had a set on his rosemary....
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=625&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=180
ive only seen them in chrome though

May 20, 2008
Sherman Oaks Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the compliments, ever since i saw the felt bike, i had something like this in mind. the forks are branded girvin - but they can be found under the name of noleen and k2. they came off of higher end mountain bikes in the 90s - i just bought the forks from a fellow forum member.

Jan 11, 2010
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just nailed a felt red baron on ebay... for a little too much. But hopefully what I have planned for it will make it all worthwhile. I'll post some pics as soon as it arrives.

Sep 4, 2008
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always liked these, but until this past weekend, I had never actually seen on in person. My LBS (not a Felt dealer) had someone's in for repair or a tuneup or something, and pictures do not do that bike justice. Wow!

MonsterMetal said:
Mmmmm

Here is my 68' number 26 or 250 built

Reactions: yeti80