• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FEELER - NEW Webco 3-Bar Chromoly 26" BMX Cruiser Frames Group Buy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not trying to knock this idea but, has anyone seen True Torch frames? Johnny is selling frame and fork sets for $430.

http://truetorch.com/frames.html

redframe.jpg

i bought a True Torch Pro frame; biggest turd EVER, just no QC at all, and terrible customer service. It's a shame, b/c obviously Johnny knows how to weld some frames. The prep just wasn't there. No thank you.

Not trying to knock this idea but, has anyone seen True Torch frames? Johnny is selling frame and fork sets for $430.

http://truetorch.com/frames.html

redframe.jpg

i bought a True Torch Pro frame; biggest turd EVER, just no QC at all, and terrible customer service. It's a shame, b/c obviously Johnny knows how to weld some frames. The prep just wasn't there. No thank you.

I'm glad that I didn't have to say this but everything in this post is true. Not to mention the guy is a giant douche bag.

No updates yet guys. I've been too busy with my day job. Please keep adding to the list as far as who's interested. We may be able to get something going for the beginning of 2017.

Count me interested! I have been wanting a 3 bar frame with modern materials and modern sizing in components.
$300 is on the high side of my budget, I would be willing to sacrifice the integrated headset if that helped.
I would build it up with current Mtn bike components, so I would be happy with cantilever studs and/or disc brake tabs.

A 20" frame will be the biggest plus. I'll bet that will double the sales. I'd spend an extra 50 bucks for the bigger frame, maybe more if it came with forks. .

I am very interested!!! I second the 20" seat tube frame, heck I would pay more for the bigger frame as well and probably buy 2. Thanks for making this a possibility.

One recommendation...which you probably already plan to do I'm sure...

Build the prototype and then take pre-orders.

Funny how when the time comes for people to actually lay down cash and buy something like this you end up hearing a lot of cricket sounds. :bigsmile:

Let's take back America one Emory at a time. heck I'll even deliver it for free to your local Jacksonville bike shop or you within an hour of Jacksonville.

Here's a early rendering. The head tube will be different on the production bikes.
IMG_0945_zpsgl0lcjkq.jpg
Emory's site says "coming soon" on this frame. Any idea when that will be? Also, does anyone have any original WEBCO stickers. I'd like to find white.

Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back