Fat & Sassy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought about the blue specks , but looking the other night I didn't see a silver
anything around. I figure if you want it blue you can paint way better than me
so that would be easy for you to change to.

Man the right parts on this puppy and its going to look awesome
DSCF0001-172.jpg

Yep it could have gone either way for a day or so. It did turn out worthwhile after all.
I'm glad I didn't cut it up either.

That looks cool in silver! Very nice frame!
ind-chuckz said:
The Worksman I'm going to leave white probably do the same on this one also. Blue/Silver/White my fav's colors love Blue.

Is it just me or is Chuck dropping hints about another (blue) Stretch coming his way in the future... :wink:

Luke.

Lol I'm about to paint the green Uncle Stretch bike Blue.
LukeTheJoker said:
That looks cool in silver! Very nice frame!
ind-chuckz said:
The Worksman I'm going to leave white probably do the same on this one also. Blue/Silver/White my fav's colors love Blue.

Is it just me or is Chuck dropping hints about another (blue) Stretch coming his way in the future... :wink:

Luke.

Thats funny...Chuck dropping hints he wants another bike in the future.
I have done 3 straight in a row. I think thats it for me for a while.

Its so sad ....I can't eat them or Ding Dongs since they said I had type 2 diabetes.
I looked real hard at that bag of them little white doughnuts at WalMart today. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Not dropping hints you know about the green bike about to paint it Blue. I dropped the rims off today to get polished. I appreciate everything Uncle stretch has done for me. He needs something from me just say the word. He doesn't realize what an honor it is for me to have his builds. The red tank bike is one ofmy most comfortable bike to ride and green bike is a beast Love it. I will ride them with pride. :D Thanks again Buddy!!!

Yeah Chuck I'm really glad you like them that much. I appreciate all that you do for me.
It will look cool blue with those 100mm rims polished.

Mike I'm glad you like this one. Its been a fun build. Kinda gave me problems at first
but got them worked out.

Thanks Sensor, He will have his plate full thats for sure. Don't know what will be done
to the gravity...maybe just put together for now.
Ratcycle hope that was the answer to the question you were asking. Glad you like the build.

Thats funny Steve. He doesn't have them all. I actually own a few uncle stretch creations. :p

Thanks Rich I'm glad you like it.

Deven it was not my normal design, and sometimes trying something new gives you trouble.
I kinda went back to simple and it fell into place. Not a bad looking build at the end.

Had the fork off of the Schwinn that Chuck gave me. I decided to change it for a little fatter
look on the front. Silver bikes usually look better with black tires , so just for fun I changed
them to a black set. Looks pretty good.
DSCF0003-60.jpg

Latest posts

Back