Fat & Sassy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I hope Chuck likes it. :roll: I think with some bigger tires it will look even better.
These are the 26x2,125's I'm kinda surprised they would stretch out on the 88mm back rim, but there
was no problem. Wish I had another set of those 3g boa's laying around loose. Oh well its not my bike. :p

Fork Painted
DSCF0004-49.jpg

It was cool I had a chrome rod I used for the kick stand. I welded the bracket on and got it mounted.
If Chuck doesn't put a monster tire that is three inches higher it should work. I stuck a few parts on
to see how it felt sitting on it. There isn't much need in putting it any farther together, because I hit all
my measurements and it should ride just like the others I have built. It did feel right sitting on it though. :wink:

Guess I could have gotten my wife to push me around the yard , while I acted like I was pedaling. :lol: :lol:
DSCF0002-142.jpg

Yep Peatbog it turned out well. Glad it stayed with us. :D :D

Well I guess you like it huh Chuck. Its pretty much done . Need to get it apart and over to your house.
Its ready for a new owner. :D :D :D

Is there an echo in here? :p
Thanks everybody for watching. It was a fun build. Maybe after a short rest I might start again.

I have a buddy working over Texas right now, how quickly can you build another one like this for him to bring it to me? :shock: :wink: :lol: :roll:

Latest posts

Back