Fat KOS Kruiser

Aug 31, 2017
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now you have me eyeballing my Dolomite and seeing the potential to be so much cooler. I have a frame and wheels coming from Chuck for a clunker build and then I may steal some of your ideas to improve the Dolo.

Reactions: RustyGold
Jan 4, 2014
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Notice the mega-range cassette, upgraded rear deraileur, and crankset. Do you ride off road?
I have been riding my Malus Chatsworth now for 3 years off road with similar components. At 46 pounds, its a little harder on the hills, but manageable.

Jan 23, 2015
Mesa Arizona
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Notice the mega-range cassette, upgraded rear deraileur, and crankset. Do you ride off road?
I have been riding my Malus Chatsworth now for 3 years off road with similar components. At 46 pounds, its a little harder on the hills, but manageable.
Mine seem pretty good off-road .I'm thinking about lacing the rear wheel with a cassette hub so I can have a wider range of gear choices

Members online

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles