Fat Fix (COLOR CHANGE)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome, awesome, awesome! love the polished wheels --- (well and everything else) :D

Thanks Jerry ...King....I'm done and bored silly. I guess I need to jump on the next project.
May not be a bike. I'm trying to figure out a small jack shaft setup. I'm still thinking. :lol: :lol:
DSCF0001_zpsf786cd91.jpg

Ok. As always. A fine job, :mrgreen: but. I can't believe u did not make ur own bars for this bike :shock: ha ha. There might be a challenge in that someplace. Nice work as always. I have manage to mess up one hand and a shoulder so I am not building anything

I can see how your wife might like one of her own with the way you can redesign or build from scratch.

Seeing all of the fat tired creations over there makes me want someone to send a few sets Aussie bound.

I've sent an email on to 3g bikes so maybe I can get some of their rims over here in the meantime.

Like the orange and the darts better.

Seems like the strong colours need either something so small you don't notice how bright it is or something so big that it just looks correct.

Latest posts

Back