• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fat Bottom Girl (it's a chopper, not a girl) for sale.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0032.JPG
The time has come to part with my 2017 build off entry, Fat Bottom Girl. I've had my fun, rode it to work, entered a car show (didn't trophy, haha). Most may remember the build thread, it received many compliments. It gets more in person. Since I don't have any point of reference to go by for pricing, I'm going to list it at $1500. This of course is open to discussion, please feel free to contact me. The headlight is not included, I like it too much, and is actually bright enough to use for night riding. I obviously can't ship, you must pick up locally in the Harrisburg, Pa area. That's about 2hrs west of Trexlertown, for those who may be in the area for the swap at the end of the month.

Love the quality and design style that went into this build. GLWTS.

Latest posts

Back