"FAT BIKES CATCHING ON"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy...the best part of that video was the raspberry at the very end. :p

I was fully expecting to see a photo of you on your Beast in that article when I clicked on it.

Randy, thank you for sharing your pain and suffering. You are a trailblazer, and others now have a path forward to try to cope with the stigma around Walmart Fat Bikes.

Hello, my name is Brian.
And I too ride a Mongoose Fat Bike.
bill.gif

You are not alone Brian, I am Joe and I too ride a Walmart fat bike. I also plan to throw more money at it for some wicked cool mods.

I've ridden the 5" tire surly moonlander and the 3" wide 29er, the krampus. I'll tell ya, they're on to something!

"The silly-looking bikes..." o_O

what exactly do they mean by that ?? .... these bikes are awesome looking :bigboss:

I too ride an AWSOME Mongoose Beast Fat Bike, Me & my Wife, We LOVE our Cheap Fat Bikes ...:)...:grin:...:thumbsup:

Hello everyone, my name is Robert, and I'm an addict. (riding and loving my fat bike is my addiction) I thought it would be easy, never thought I would get like this, going places everyone looks at you like your a freak, they just don't understand what it's like. I thought I could just try it, be one of the cool kids and "go for a spin around the block". Now I can't even imagine riding those " normal bikes". I see more and more people doing it and I try to warn them, it changes you, you won't want to be "skinny" anymore if you do this. And the money.. it's not what you think, it starts out easy, but then you want better, as we speak parts are getting shipped to me that cost as much as the whole bike.( I don't recommend doing what I do, but I have a long term plan for this project that involves replacing the frame at the end, and ALL the parts will be replaced, so I will have my custom fat bike, and the original to remind me where it came from. Happy Trails

After watching Loco Joe's video, I am sorry. No more will I roost the muttgoose guys as I pass. Clearly you love your fat tires as much as I like going fast.
And I promise to stop scamming your bikini girls, after all by the time you got ther we were long gone, suprised you noticed...
And I promise to stop knocking Beasts over at the bike racks, they're going to fall over anyway cause the tires don't fit....
And I promise to stop pointing and laughing at the, "silly bikes." Especially the psuedo Surly posers....
And I promise, soon as I see one on Craigslist for cheap, I will be looking for bikini girls! :)

i actually just picked up a surly fat tire not sure the model but the tires were on steroids for sure they were 4 inches wide if not more and made the bike look killer.
but before i had a chance to get it in the shop and go thru it a guy came up and gave me almost 4x what i paid for it.
so yeah i think the fat tire bikes are here to stay ad catching on.
i tried to order a walmart beast but they are sold out.
does anyone know if their gonna be getting anymore of these?
i kinda want one to experiment on and see what can be done.
Sean

Someone still needs to use a Beast fork and wheel to make a FAT Unicycle.

I think I have the fever, I'm starting to covet getting one...

Someone still needs to use a Beast fork and wheel to make a FAT Unicycle.

Hows that song go?
I love to go swim'n with bow legged women and swim between their legs...

99%20Heavy%20Duty%20Unicycle.jpg

Somebody already did use a fat tire to make a unicycle. The unicycle pictured above is funny, although that size tire should make it easier to achieve balance. This fat tire came from a 2005/6 Schwinn Manta-Ray.
Unicyclewith41-4Tire_zpscd316f6c.png

MongooseBeast52_zpsfdd24b24.png

"FAT" is addictive...especially at Walmart/Mongoose Prices.....:dance2:

Really, a fat bike at the bmx track you say, I want to see this guy at the X-games

Latest posts

Back