Fantastic New Guy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just here for therapy. I love to alter things and bikes are more affordable than my other hobbies. I'm from the state of Misery and I'm older than some. If I can get one leg out of bed in the AM the rest will follow, in one order or another. I just ignore my physical stuff due to age. I forget some bikes so I won't try to list them all here. But a Trek Navigator, 520, Verve +2 electric. An REI folder that looks suspiciously like a Dahon Vitesse i7 and an OCC chopper under the patio.... There are a few more hiding here and there in and around the house. Appears to be some like minded guys and gals here. Thanks and Be Well, ss.

Just here for therapy. I love to alter things and bikes are more affordable than my other hobbies. I'm from the state of Misery and I'm older than some. If I can get one leg out of bed in the AM the rest will follow, in one order or another. I just ignore my physical stuff due to age. I forget some bikes so I won't try to list them all here. But a Trek Navigator, 520, Verve +2 electric. An REI folder that looks suspiciously like a Dahon Vitesse i7 and an OCC chopper under the patio.... There are a few more hiding here and there in and around the house. Appears to be some like minded guys and gals here. Thanks and Be Well, ss.
right on, macaroni art just wasn't doing it for me either man.

Bikes!

To whom are you referring? It couldn't be me. My main squeeze, or pedal, is in the rec room and some on the back porch, under the porch, in the basement, and in the sewing room. I don't need any help, really. Be Well, SS

In the last few days I received a fork and crown molding(rusty), chain guard, and a Brooks-ish sprung seat. Turns out the seat is Chinese in origin and I WON'T buy another one. Anyway one day I will try to photo some bikes. I cancelled an order for a Swytch kit to electrify the folder. I decided to use the CYC higher powered bottom bracket motor on a full framed bike, Maybe what we call a bike truck. I'm in this so deep but I don't want out. My psychologist died so I don't think I can be saved. Hi, I'm SS and I am addicted, to old bikes put together with the wrong parts, to give a rogue-ish look. But I'm alright. It is just the other guys around here that are messed up. Be Well, SS.

Latest posts

Back