Factory Hot Rod Schwinn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
P6020200.jpg

P6020202.jpg

P6020201.jpg

P5240143.jpg

Looks great! Really love the color & attitude on this one! 8) Floating headlight is reall cool also!

What an awsome clean street machine. Put on some miles an enjoy :mrgreen:

wow! first post,may19, and you didnt even have the bike yet! and it wasnt rushed, the quality is too high. a real nice machine. i went back and reread the build before writing this, and and again, im impressed! congratulations! 8)

Great Job!! You've set the bar high on this build. Now we gotta play catch up. C-Ya at the finish line. PEACE

VERY NICE. i like this alot. great job. simple and clean makes this one REAL MEAN. :D

Outlaw :mrgreen:

I like the color on this frame. Thumbs up.

Turned out terrific, it does have a classic hot rod feel to it! The big and little works every time! I dig soft tones like this blue, I just may have to "borrow" a shade similar! :wink:

Is it comfortable to ride with the seat that low, just curious, mine is going to be low and I have a feeling it's not going to be! I am only 6'1, but nevertheless..... :mrgreen:

Congrats on a great bike!

Oneuglybike said:
Turned out terrific, it does have a classic hot rod feel to it! The big and little works every time! I dig soft tones like this blue, I just may have to "borrow" a shade similar! :wink:

Is it comfortable to ride with the seat that low, just curious, mine is going to be low and I have a feeling it's not going to be! I am only 6'1, but nevertheless..... :mrgreen:

Congrats on a great bike!
If I were not 6' 4" it would be very comfy

Latest posts

Back