Evans, Columbia and Higgins..Oh My!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This was my second haul from yesterday-

Playbike. Will clean up nicely. Flip.
003.jpg

JC Higgins. Chrome will clean and the other side of tank is much better than this side. Flip?
002.jpg

Late '50s Evans. My first Evansaction springer, second generation but still sweet. Flip...maybe.
001.jpg

Personally, I'd keep the Evans. Don't see that type of springer often. Great start to a buildoff bike as well! 8)

Dude, HOW DO YOU FIND THESE :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Next time you go to one of these "honey holes" let me know :eek: Nice haul :D

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Dude, HOW DO YOU FIND THESE :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Next time you go to one of these "honey holes" let me know :eek: Nice haul :D
Read Craigslist, these were on for many hours and still available

KZ1000 said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Read Craigslist, these were on for many hours and still available

They were in Hudson on CL and fairly priced so I took the ride up. Not sure why he hasnt taken the ads down yet, I'll have to ask him when I go back for a couple of more :)
-Brian

Man, I must have missed them :roll: Take me up when you go up there :lol: :lol: I still can't believe there is more :shock:

Latest posts

Back