Etta ( completed front fork with assembly and a mock-up!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so had to work for the next few days and thought this might help calm my mind for the beginning of Etta's build on Monday. camera phone quility

so with my mind calm and ready for the build now I shall start with the forks first:cool:

Troy

Have the same frame,sitting here in the garden,needs a moto... Maybe you can ask for 2;)
Will love to see this finished...:113:

Have the same frame,sitting here in the garden,needs a moto... Maybe you can ask for 2;)
Will love to see this finished...:113:
will give it a shot can't wait to see what your building this year!!

will give it a shot can't wait to see what your building this year!!
Just posted it up,mock up pics now,after my Irish Coffee has kicked in...;)

Looking forward to see that leaf spring in use. By the end of the build off you can use Etta James' "At Last" as your theme song.

Looking forward to see that leaf spring in use. By the end of the build off you can use Etta James' "At Last" as your theme song.
Thanks King fish had not thought of that song!!!!:113: here is the first theme song

Monday I will be back home and can start on etta

Jats

Looks like we are going to be fighting for shop space. I think we need to put up the big baghwan tent hun. See you tomorrow

Ok it will be dusty with no air conditioning but am sure you will rock it!
Looks like we are going to be fighting for shop space. I think we need to put up the big baghwan tent hun. See you tomorrow
i'

Leaf Spring Forks.? I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Should be sweet.

alright this is a start on the forks hope to get more done tomorrow

the metal doner

the manual sawsall (Will get blades tomorrow for the electric one)

extensions

so one of the crowns nut for the top plate the 2 outer tubes will hold the goosenecks for the handle bars

so have a lot of clean up to do on the welding and spring plate etc. still to go

Jats

got a lot done and the forks are coming together so here is were I am!

todays start point

the mount plate cut out and drilled

the cutout lines for finish plate size Did not have a big enough drill bill and my dremel died today so did the drill auger for irregular holes;)

will start welding stuff tomorrow and start cutting springs and rocker arms etc.:):banana:

should be starting on the frame next week:39:

Jats

got a lot done and the forks are coming together so here is were I am!

todays start point

the mount plate cut out and drilled

the cutout lines for finish plate size Did not have a big enough drill bill and my dremel died today so did the drill auger for irregular holes;)

will start welding stuff tomorrow and start cutting springs and rocker arms etc.:):banana:

should be starting on the frame next week:39:

Jats
Can't wait to see more. I am a sucker for leaf spring suspensions. Great progress.

Latest posts

Back