End Table Idea

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So we finally go all moved into the new house and the boss decided we need new nightstands. She actually WANTS me to make them out of bike junk. Heck yeah I'm jumping at this opportunity. Found this pic and decided to share it.

6a0120a7ed5f9d970b017d3fa58542970c-800wi_zps1eff6935.jpg

Anyone have any other furniture they've made out of bike stuff?

I don't have anything to share, but that table is mega cool! 8) I can also envision a wall hanging made out of bicycle chains. Now I just have to sell the wife on the idea. She did love the table though, so that's a good sign!

That is a very cool table in Zen rock garden kinda way.

I haven't made any bike furniture, but check out some of the photos of what they have done at the New Belgium Brewery in Fort Collins in the link below.
:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46195&hilit=+belgium

Cool table. Now I know what I can do with all those old skip tooth chains I have. :shock: :p Gary

We have a wall mirror that has chain for the frame....the wife bought it not me :?: It's made of 2 strands. Round shape, inter strand smooth rnd , outer strand zig zags around that. I've also seen that for picture frames.

Check out some of the stuff my buddy squirrel has made from all kinds of Freegan stuff, including bike stuff. http://www.cyclinglyfestyle.blogspot.com Go to his flicker set on the right bar, most current stuff is there. He also started a cycling tattoo gallery, it's on there too. Coolest guy I know. :!:

Cool looking, but I could never do that to good chain! Guess it'd kinda work with those fossilized by rust chains though! :mrgreen: -Adam

Latest posts

Back