ElgIndian by B4C

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool build!! Fit and finish are perfect..no need to borrow signature parts from other bikes..you just made your own..:41:

Thanks, Smoopy!

I take pride in saying most of the components were already in my stash of parts, either bicycle or automobile! The only things purchased especially for this build were the frame, the pedals and nuts/bolts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super nice, original work. Lots of great detail without the sin of busy. Bravo.

furyus

Way to go my friend! This was one of my favorite builds to follow.
That Model A fork is EPIC!!!
So many slick details.
First class top shelf build right there!
You gotta be proud!
BRAVO!!!

Way to go my friend! This was one of my favorite builds to follow.
That Model A fork is EPIC!!!
So many slick details.
First class top shelf build right there!
You gotta be proud!
BRAVO!!!

Many thanks, KF!

It means SOOOO much to me to gain the "Kingfish Seal of Approval"! I'm honored and humbled that you have enjoyed my build!

I love this bike! :113: I rate bikes by, if I would ride it or not. I would ride the tires off this bike!! Great job.

I love this bike! :113: I rate bikes by, if I would ride it or not. I would ride the tires off this bike!! Great job.

Thanks, BB!! I build ALL my bikes to ride!! So, you and I are from the same mold!! Same with my hot rods!! [emoji106][emoji106]

Brett awesome bike great ideas and working fabrication. It's not hard to tell much time though & detail went into this bike . Your best build yet that I've seen . Hats off to ya

Brett awesome bike great ideas and working fabrication. It's not hard to tell much time though & detail went into this bike . Your best build yet that I've seen . Hats off to ya

Thanks, Matt! I really enjoyed this build, although I DID take a little too much time off between rider and finished assembly. I felt rushed to get done knowing all I wanted to do. Still want to add a couple things that I didn't have time for .

Thanks again for following along!

And just a quick reminder of what I started with...minus the teal wheelset!!!

8990d545d30d154cd84d6d5a1761aa88.jpg

The Huffy wheelset was just to get an idea of where I "could" go with this!!

Latest posts

Back