Elgin twin bar with tank

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this one about a year ago and just talked him out of it today....Well I should say my wallet talked him out of it..lol

C662A8CB-53A9-4DBC-A2E0-A050DBB23615-7067-0000042846C1A4D9.jpg

B5859349-B47D-4571-846F-F2725457B77F-7067-00000428662404C5.jpg

Your wallet must have had a lot to say to talk a guy out of a Twin WITH a tank :shock: Is the tank going on your other Twin or are you going to restore this one too?

Bri-in-RI said:
Your wallet must have had a lot to say to talk a guy out of a Twin WITH a tank :shock: Is the tank going on your other Twin or are you going to restore this one too?

My plan was to put it on mine but after hitting the red with wax...wow! I am not sure now????

As much as I wanted to try to talk you out of those fenders and hubs I think it would be sweet to have a original paint twin next to that beautifully restored one you have. I say find a head shroud and hockey stick guard and call that one done!

Bri-in-RI said:
As much as I wanted to try to talk you out of those fenders and hubs I think it would be sweet to have a original paint twin next to that beautifully restored one you have. I say find a head shroud and hockey stick guard and call that one done!

I may have another set of hubs

Rick

Latest posts

Back