Elgin sears bicycle - $500 (Jeffersonville)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Not my ad.
Get after it.
https://louisville.craigslist.org/bik/d/elgin-sears-bicycle/6717444049.html
00A0A_7vgHALEG0ce_1200x900.jpg

Thanks for posting this. I have been talking with him since yesterday after you posted it. He's pretty stunned by the overwhelming response that it has created! I gave him a little bit of history about the bike and its value as a sought after rare collectible, he didn't have any idea.

Thanks for posting this. I have been talking with him since yesterday after you posted it. He's pretty stunned by the overwhelming response that it has created! I gave him a little bit of history about the bike and its value as a sought after rare collectible, he didn't have any idea.
Very cool. He shouldn't have any problem getting someone to pay what the bike is worth. Did the seller say how they had come to own the bike? I must say that I was tempted to hit the ATM and jump in the truck. It would have only been a two hour drive.

Wonder how this one will shake out. I've been trying to get in touch via text / call.....no luck. Hopefully who ever gets it will sahre info afterwards.

I went over the bike for the owner and also let him know what is was and its real value.
The bike is suppose to sell to a man from Baltimore today.
This bike is nice. The spedo was still intact and only had 1 spot on it amd it wasnt bad. The glass was good as was the original headlight lens The on off bottoms were still there also
. All the wires were in the tank with the org. door. Even had the org reflector on the rack.

The owner took the bike as a trade for a old truck about 3 yrs ago. He said he even had it sitting outside for a little bit. It had a repaint but what chrome was there it saved. Wheels tires and seat wernt original and missing the spedo wheel.unit amd cable

Latest posts

Back