Electra Rat Fink original Fatti O rear tire

Sep 3, 2008
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys I have the original Rat Fink and my rear tire is pretty much down to unsafe tread. Looked on Amazon for the Fatti O 24 X 3 inch tire in the white wall they list one but not available and called Electra and no help locating one at all. I check Craigslist etc but none yet. There are some black replacements but wanted to have the white wall. Does anyone have any suggestions or sources
56B56ACA-06FA-4FB5-B52E-A1C62EC65DC2.jpeg
?

appreciate the help

Oct 18, 2006
Sunny Vale, Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have looked on Flea Bay in the past and they do not show up,I imagine that they only came on the limited production RF they are a tough find.
Try some bike shops that carry Electra and maybe there will be some old stock.

Starnger

Pro Member
Aug 4, 2016
Poznan, Poland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Electra had them available separately, but discontinued them like ten years ago or more. Getting them now is really difficult, sometimes i buy an entire bike just to rob it for tires. I have a set or two in my personal stash, but boy, they were hard to get :) I am just so in love with their shape and looks that i am up for all that difficulties!
If i see them for sale somewhere in US i will let you know.
Yours looks really nice by the way, maybe it can still be good as a front tire for another build?

Starnger

Pro Member
Aug 4, 2016
Poznan, Poland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, and i don't know if you did it already or not, but i'd check facebook pages of Electra fans and ask around there.