Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did a search here and haven't seen a thread devoted to Electra rides.

How 'bout it? Let's see em!!!
044-1.jpg

Hey RatRod, that ratfink is the bike that got me started in all this. I saw one in a bike store window in San Francisco a few years back and flipped out. I'm not a 10 speed guy or mountain biker so that bike just sorta sang to me. Shame you got rid of yours!

Our newest Electra. CL find for really cheap. 20" Boys Straight 8
DSC03266.jpg

Boy on his Townie with my Rockabilly Boogie.
0621080738a.jpg

Wife's Townie 7. I love this bike
DSC03153.jpg

Me on my Rockabilly. It's the only bike I actually fit on.
3365181025_c5e25225cd_o.jpg

Here's my Deluxe Relic, my dad's New Belgium Fat Tire, and my mom's Townie 3. I just need to get my wife and two girls on Electras now. 8)

b02lwxq3.jpg

electra_2006_fat_tire_1.jpg

electra_townie.jpg

My '08 Sparker in Satin Grey :) I really like the Hellbilly and the Straight 8 though! I wish I lived in the States so I could've gotten one of those. We get a very limited range of Electras here.

IMG_0138.jpg

^^^ Your Straight 8 is sweet. I almost got one but fell for the Rockabilly. Apes look and feel great on those frames, don't they? Is that a Townie frame bag? Also, I've been wanting a headlight, what is that one? Thanks.

thatismytruck said:
^^^ Your Straight 8 is sweet. I almost got one but fell for the Rockabilly. Apes look and feel great on those frames, don't they? Is that a Townie frame bag? Also, I've been wanting a headlight, what is that one? Thanks.

Thanks. The outlaw ape hangers are perfect. I stepped up to the standard ape hangers at first but they were too mild for me. It's actually really comfortable though nobody believes me until they try them. The bag was actually sold as a tank bag. It was meant to look like a gas tank. The headlight is home made. It was a 6v incandescent security light out of a grocery store that I converted to LED. The tail lights are from Advance Auto Parts. They are trailers lights that are converted to LED too.

Latest posts

Back