Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest score:
620ea1a7a13e508dc068918c2eeb9347.jpg

This one is up for sale on the 'bay

I'm still looking for a sand one
I thought you might have bought the one on Ebay that someone posted a link to in your "wanted" thread? Anywho... this guy has 2 of them. One assembled, and one still in the box. I think he has them priced like he doesn't really want to sell them though

I thought you might have bought the one on Ebay that someone posted a link to in your "wanted" thread? Anywho... this guy has 2 of them. One assembled, and one still in the box. I think he has them priced like he doesn't really want to sell them though

I must have missed the post, I don't long on that often these days.

Is that rack the Electra rack for the cruisers? Is it an exact fit?

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.
It is an Electra cruiser rack, ladies version, and it is not exact fit. I had to make an extension out of a square tube piece (remaking to just two steel planks next week), it needs extra 75mm or so and then it fits just fine.

It is an Electra cruiser rack, ladies version, and it is not exact fit. I had to make an extension out of a square tube piece (remaking to just two steel planks next week), it needs extra 75mm or so and then it fits just fine.
Would you mind posting some close up pictures of how you made it work? My brother wants a rack on his Ghostrider.

Latest posts

Back