Edsel Corsair.. Ladies version..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was sliding decals and bleaching tires when Portland Rob took the checkered flag.. :headbang:

KIMG0092_zps10bklmez.jpg

Build is here.. http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/mrs-edsel.91946/

Last edited:
Very professional on this bike.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Like I said during the build thread, production quality with that custom touch! Turned out great. Love the color combo....I'm sure she does too! :D

That is a very clean looking bike! Love the colors! :cool:

Awesome bicycle, wonderful paint job

Afternoon Scrumblero,

Just want you to know that I voted for your bile in the ladies frame section and was inspired by it. Color, detail and style are exceptional. I'm fairly certain that your Wife's foster sister will love and cheris it forever.

As stated, I was inspired by your build. I've completed two bikes to date (40's boys 26" Rollfast & 50's Girls AMF Roadmaster Sky Queen renamed Orange Crusher). I've been wanting to restore a 59 Columbia for my youngest daughter (23) but haven’t started it yet. Seeing your build made me really think about doing something similar. Something stock, very clean and something that will really POP! Once done, like yours, I hope to make someone very happy.

Again, thanks for the inspiration.

BART

Thanks for all the kind words! (and the vote!)

Hopefully next year I'll be in a position to build something for myself!

Latest posts

Back