EC RIDER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjperry81

Gem City Strongman
Reaction score
I bought my first vintage bicycle 6 years ago. Took it apart to build it like ones I saw on RRB but got in over my head. Didn't touch the bike for the last 5 years as it sat completely dismantled. I'm glad that I decided to do this build off and force myself to do this 1956-57 Evans Colson justice. I'm proud to say this was my first build and I hope you guys like my finished product. Shout out to KJV for his guidance and years of building experience to help talk me out of throwing this bike off a cliff on multiple occassions. Thanks for all the help brother!

IMG_5086.JPG

IMG_5076.JPG

IMG_5084.JPG

IMG_5077.JPG
IMG_5078.JPG

IMG_5085.JPG
IMG_5071.JPG

Here is the link to my journal: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/ec-rider.106720/

Last edited:
Dig it! Well done, great color combos, and I really like 'naner saddle builds for comfort and cool factor!
:thumbsup:

I'm actually already building my next bike. It's a 72 schwinn stingray that is going to be painted very similar to this one. I was going to wait for the next muscle bike build off, but I wanted to get it ready for the Red Neck Rumble next month. Anyway, your bike was worth the 6 year wait! It's beautiful!

I really dig the Red Baron vibe, fits the bike well.

I really like how the tank and guard turned out
Makes me wanna build my Evan now.
Congrats

Super clean build, I love the vibe this bike has. Great job!

Latest posts

Back