EARTH MOVER, Changed to " BLACK ANGUS"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UH OH!....You're starting to get "BITTEN", by the scootbug!

Building a Sbyke is a pretty cool idea. I had forgotten all about those! They've been around for about 4 years. people I know that have really them like them.

These are 20" wheels. You're thinking about a 26", right....Looking forward to see what you come up with more than ever.
index.php

That's pretty cool

Another idea. Instead of running the mounting brackets from the bottom of the forks, use the front portion of the bike frame as before, which will allow for front wheel steering. But add a stop with a locking pin so it can be rear steering only. Or braces that connect to the front axle from the frame to hold the front wheel straight. That's so either steering is possible, I'm thinking the long wheelbase might prevent sharp enough turns using just the skateboard trucks. Having both ends steering might be very good or very bad.

I'm starting to get scared!....OH wait!..You'll be riding it not me..Whew, I feel better.

It does sound interesting. You won't know until you try it.

I'm starting to get scared!....OH wait!..You'll be riding it not me..Whew, I feel better.

It does sound interesting. You won't know until you try it.

I could also tighten the trucks so there would be very little steering in the rear if it's too squirrely.

As usual, someone has already made it, and it's not home made.
11849916_927211017321106_1773055772_n.jpg

You can bolt on whatever skateboard you want. I'll bet you use a spacer to get the board horizontal.

Still hoping for materials and a place to work.

Last edited:
I don't know where you are on this. I understand your difficulties with space. I also commend you for at least thinking about building a scoot.
I want one of these....That's right there was and still is a kickbike team in the Tour de France.

Latest posts

Back