Dyno Deuce Cruiser? Any Value?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
I have never owned a Dyno cruiser, but I know a lot of people like them. Is there any value this spray bombed one with triple tree forks, apes and fireball tires?

V__D985.jpg

A guy sent me this pic. He is looking to sell or trade it. I was looking to see what others thought it was worth in that condition. If I got it, it would be parted out and sold.

I would give no more than $150.00 and that's only if the tires are resellable. They should fetch $50
But the rest of the cleanup, dang it man!
I great to good shape these go for $400 to $200

You gotta love it when bad things happen to good bikes. Sweet paint job huh?
I think the same guy must have painted the Harley bike I got from Houston.

I was thinking more like buying it for $50, but no more. Spray bombed no chain beater on the surface. We'll see what he has in mind for it when he calls. Thanks for the input. When I first saw the pic on my cell phone I was thinking it was just a painted Kulana, but then I saw the triples and fireballs.

This looks like the 26-26 tire combo and not the 24-26

Yeah that's the 2,x26 bike, in good shape, tires are desirable, heard of stoopid bidding for n.o.s. ones!

Turns out the bike has been sitting in the shed since this guy bought the house a couple of years ago. It was left behind by the previous owner. He just wants to get rid of it. I have to wait until the Savannah St Patty's Day madness is over, but early next week, I'll be getting this for a price that I should recoup just by selling the mega basket. :D
I am guessing that the tires are rough, but there are still some cool parts on this one.

heya kingfish that's a cool bike there.
it looks like it wouldn't be much to redo it over or even sell it as it sits.
i will go by what i would charge for it if i had it in my shop. in it's current condition i would put about 175 and maybe walk away with 125.
as it sits without doing nothing more then inflating the tires and wd 40 the chain.
i know dynos go for a lot when their fixed up even the parts fetch a pretty penny.
you might even be able to push 200 for the right buyer with all the desirable parts on it. but that's just a guess on what i would charge for such a bike. hope that helps.
Sean

This one came to me from a "Trade your old bikes for my stuff" ad that I keep running in the barter section of CL

prolly a first year with it having the sae size tires,first year was flat black with flames,2nd run was gloss black,old paint should come off ez cause they were powder coated,the rear stay width is narrower dont think the 24by 3 tire will fit,i have a first run moto glide 4 speed,when they came with the larger tire i wanted to convert,wouldnt take the bigger tire,first year kickstand is not mounted very well,after that they were built in,all cleaned up and good gennie tires should bring 350

just looked at it again and i dont think its a duece,changuard is from a glide,fork might have been added,check to see if it has the d on the end of tht top tube behind the seat,might be a kustom krusier which is worth less imo

Thanks for the additional info. I won't be able to pick it up until Tue or Wed.

Picked up the Dyno last night for only $25!!! It has the D stamped into the tube behind the seat.

cant beat that. I was thinking 50$. they seem to be worth cash, but it has to be all there and clean. I was looking for one for a while. I wanted a dyno cruiser when they were available new, I just never could justify the price. I pretty much liked all of them. ive seen a few in the last year or so, prices are all over the place. there was a purple 4 speed, I think it had disc brakes? I would have liked to have it. the price wasn't too bad but the guy left it chained to his fence for who knows how many years. the "when bad things happen to good bikes" reminds me of that one.

Are you selling it dude

I probably will be parting it out soon, but first need to box up Firewing and also drive down I95 for a trade.

Latest posts

Back