~~~Dudley Swap Pt. II Feb 21, 2010~~~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Taken straight from Oldroads.com

1st Annual 'Bikes are Sweeeeet'
Sweetheart Indoor Bicycle Show and Swap Meet
Sunday February 21st, 2010, Dudley, MA

For all you cabin fever rat bike afficionados and for those that missed the forst swap, part 2 is right around the corner. Get a bike, parts, and $$$ so you can finish up that winter project and be ready to ride by the time the Monson swap gets here!

RRB riders - I would like to maybe have a meet and greet at some point in the morning and we can hang out for a bit, get some java, eat donuts and ride an exercizer!

Hope your holidays are great!

Reply if you are planning to be there.

Joe

Re: ~~~Dudley Swap Pt. II 2010~~~

I plan on going, The first one was a good time.

yeshoney said:
RRB riders - I would like to maybe have a meet and greet at some point in the morning and we can hang out for a bit, get some java, eat donuts and ride an exercizer!

I'll be there..........I'll eat a donut for every mile you ride on that exercizer!

homer_eats_donuts2.gif

Maybe we can pray for snow and be pleasantly suprised when/if it DOESN'T!

Joe

Bump ~ Only a month away!

BIG SMILE!

What was the line,"Luke ,There is no Try..."
Sorry ,I was not a big Star Wars fan and ,dude I'm not gettin on your case but we need to know if we can count on you .
Anyway, If it's not a major storm to cancel the event I will be there with 20" bikes that I can stand to lose. Got too many
and need room to work on others .Okay let's talk it up and have a good turn out !

MMMM, more parts for me!!! J/k Dano and Skip!

Danimal said:
I can't make it either... :(

Don't be scared, young man, grab this handlebar and roll this bike inside pronto !
Not looking forward to that part but the rest should be a good time. Nothing rolls back out.

dleves14 said:
I'm planning on going. Is there some sort of secret RatRodBikes hand shake I should know so I can meet you guys?
We ALL walk backwards, ALL the time!....I'm sure one of us will have a Rat Rod Bikes shirt on. Stop that person, give him some FREE parts, he'll intro you around.

I plan to go as well. Any one have any idea what to expect? Is this thing going to be huge or is it a smaller show?

wikedphil said:
I plan to go as well. Any one have any idea what to expect? Is this thing going to be huge or is it a smaller show?
NOT huge....But you never know what you're going to find.

Well that's Joe in his new old car, KOTA does look like that and I have a 4" grey goatee.... no ,really.
NLCTVWguy put pics of the earlier show "Give Thanks for Bikes" on a post you can find ,pg 2.
Besides the show there's an awesome flea market that's worth the trip.

Latest posts

Back