Dudley Mass Swap Rescheduled!- March 22nd!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received an email today saying this-

***IN HONOR OF OUR 24TH SWAP AT THIS LOCATION SPOTS FOR THE FIRST 24 VENDORS TO SHOW UP OR PREREGISTER WILL BE FREE!!!***

How do you pre register?

So I just got an email about the "Jim Huntington Antique Bicycle Swap Meet" on March 22nd. Apparently there is a posting on the Boston Craigslist. Anybody know about that??

So I just got an email about the "Jim Huntington Antique Bicycle Swap Meet" on March 22nd. Apparently there is a posting on the Boston Craigslist. Anybody know about that??

I'm going to Dudley

I found the Silvertown tires and Fleetwood badge I was looking for. Always looking for nice prewar, original paint bikes to buy. Lots-O-Stuff to sell as well ;)

Nice, what are the top three Girls bikes? Where will you price them? I think I have the one in your top photo.... possibly it's a Columbia......maybe early 40's. Cool lines on these bikes...especially the spoke skirt for a girl rider

Ok, I have a 40's Rollfast project, powder coated satin black with a springer. Thinking of wrapping a fender around the rear WW tire. At the swap I'll be looking for a larger batt powered light to mount on the front center of my handlebars...something round with a flat lens..painted . Also looking for a nice set of ape hangers. Lastly,looking for a tank that that would fit my bike. Please PM me what you have so I can meet up with you at the swap.

Barto

Ok, I have a 40's Rollfast project, powder coated satin black with a springer. Thinking of wrapping a fender around the rear WW tire. At the swap I'll be looking for a larger batt powered light to mount on the front center of my handlebars...something round with a flat lens..painted . Also looking for a nice set of ape hangers. Lastly,looking for a tank that that would fit my bike. Please PM me what you have so I can meet up with you at the swap.

Barto
I've got a set of chrome Wald 26" fenders you can have for $5. I'll be bringing them with me so you can take a look if you want.

Latest posts

Back