Dually cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time builder on RBB, figured I’d give this a shot. So here goes nothin

o_O

Yep... looks like nothing to me :giggle:

"Dually" got my attention though, so looking forward to seeing what nothing turns into :nod:

Welcome to the site and the build off.

Glen.

Welcome to RRB.
Let the fun beging

Welcome to RRB and the best bike geek site on the internets! @ZGoines , if you have any questions about how to post your build on this thread, just ask. Lots of helpful folk on here! RaT oN!

AB58984E-60E4-4D9B-BA1A-89C88C2D1468.jpeg
345FCCFA-86F3-4E45-9320-B64B6C994D1F.jpeg
B54581CC-5FB9-434A-BAF2-480F8C736309.jpeg
2AF5BF83-8440-4471-A151-98CAC0B8F1A0.jpeg
It’s rough right now but the basic shape is there. A lot of grinding left!

I was going to ask how the chain would line up, but I think I see how. Chain wheel on the left side?

I was going to ask how the chain would line up, but I think I see how. Chain wheel on the left side?
I’m going to run a dual sprocket with 2 chains back to a hub with three sprockets running a single middle chain to the rear. I think it’ll beef it up. I’m torn between a solo seat or a xl banana seat though! Lol

I’m going to run a dual sprocket with 2 chains back to a hub with three sprockets running a single middle chain to the rear. I think it’ll beef it up. I’m torn between a solo seat or a xl banana seat though! Lol

Way above my paygrade! It sounds good though.

Looks very cool. I'm glad someone else is doing a dually too. You're way further ahead than me though. :rolleyes:

I actually haven't started yet :blush:

This is awesome!!!

Cool setup!
Where did you go?

Latest posts

Back