Driftwood Cruiser IV - Old Dirty Chop'

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the new frame shape - should be able to do alot with this shape. It is built from quartered African Mahogany. The ape hangers are fun but this frame works well with pretty much any cruiser style bars. I want to put a 3 or 7 speed hub on the next bike - may add 2-4* of rake too. I'll post more pics once the bike gets a clear coat and stripe. Happy New Year to all.

IMG_9247.jpg

IMG_9248.jpg

IMG_9254.jpg

Just when I thought you couldn't out-do yourself, BAM! :shock: :shock: :shock:

That's just beautiful, and the design and placement looks mighty comfy and practical. You should do one up as a 'mock boardtracker' with a nice wooden tank and related stylings 8)

C.P. - Soon -I hope. I'll catch up with you when we do. I tried to hit you up on e-mail??? Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll get your contact info.

iRide - I'm mixed on the apes myself. My wife thought it was a joke. ?? My 3 yr. old daughter said " dada's bike looks silly". Getting dogged by a 3 year old. Oh well. I will put some flat bars on the next and see what the reaction is. Hope everyone is well.

PB

The web site is up - it needs some polishing and I need to add more pics of the bikes, but it is on-line - http://www.driftwoodcruisers.com - Check the "friends" link - Thanks Rat Rod for the killer forum. Also - Bikes 5,6,and 7 are in production - I'm going to do some different stuff with all 3. Check it! Bikes 8 and 9 will both be Black Walnut - can't wait to start 'em.

Rat Rod, Yep - Speed Channel gave our booth some love at Barrett Jackson - pretty cool. Here are some final pics of bike IV - I opted to go with the beach bars on IV - V will be the chopper. I have some fun builds coming up. Several Walnut bikes and a quarter sawn Oak build. Hope all is well. PB

01242011.jpg

012420112.jpg

012420113.jpg

0124201114.jpg

I just got a Birthday card from my grandpa who lives in Arizona and in the card he included an article he cut out of the paper with a picture of you? and your bike. As soon as I looked at the picture I knew the bike looked familiar so I came on RRB and sure enough it was right here! :D Nice work by the way. 8)

Latest posts

Back