DRIFT WOOD (formerly ***INSERT BUILD NAME HERE***)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wish I could spend the last few days working on it, but my wife and I leave for vacation tomorrow morning! So this will have to do!

I PRESENT FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION: DRIFT WOOD

bike6.jpg

bike5.jpg

bike4.jpg

bike3.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike1.jpg

Wheel tire combos are awesome and that is some super stain work on plywood. It truly looks like high end inlay work.
Bravo!

most excellent! that surfboard rack really sets it off, well and everything else about your work!

WOW! Great craftsmanship...Heck, I couldn't even glue two popsicle sticks together, with out messing them up. I love the "look" of the whole bike.

Good looking bike, great use of wood, good color choices & my favorite style.

YO THIS COULD BE A PRODUCTION BIKE!! DIBS ON THE IDEA :mrgreen: HOW MANY VOTES DO WE GET?!? PEACE

Thanks a lot guys! I didn't think I would get much attention being new to RRB, but you guys have been awesome! Thanks for the love!

Skipton said:
erichitscar said:
Wish I could spend the last few days working on it,

On what?... the bike is perfect!...Great job! 8)

Thanks! I appreciate that! I'm (like most of us) my own worst critic, and spending so much time on a project, you start to see all the little things that need attention or places that could be better. just nuances I guess! This was my first build off, and I had so much fun, I'm already planning my next build!

Latest posts

Back