Dragula De-Luxe

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSG

Reaction score
I think we're finished. This is a 24" ladies Murray frame, with a flipped front frame section and 26" wheels. No parts were purchased, all the parts were basically junk so the build cost is around zero, excluding a few bucks worth of welding wire. Those not familiar with the Dragula, it's a coffin shaped drag car from the tv show The Munsters, and also made popular by a Rob Zombie song with the same title. I had a blast building it, so that's the important part. Despite the short wheelbase it rides pretty well. The build thread is here http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=20524

dragulaed5.jpg

dragulalight1.jpg

dragulaseat1.jpg

I agree, its looks turn of the centuryish, steam punk maybe. The angles are right, it would make a real trick swingbike as well. Nice job.

johnp.smith said:
I agree, its looks turn of the centuryish, steam punk maybe. The angles are right, it would make a real trick swingbike as well. Nice job.
I was thinking the same thing, if I make another bike with this style frame its going to be a swingbike for sure.

Excellent build...do you ever wonder about if the people that originally designed that girls bike seen what you have done with it would be saying? I know...wow I wish I would have thought of that ....looks way cooler that what we did.
two fangs up SSG
Terry

Latest posts

Back