Dragon King (Pinstriping)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Took some time to get started on my build off bike. Starting off with a Coast King and a set of beach bum 26x3 tires a spring seat with crash bar. The paint will be No trespassing purple and metallic black. My inspiration come from a toy dragon my son gave me.
I present to you "Dragon King"
20170505_205629_zpsx72tryim.jpg
20170505_195215_zpsgfkls8xw.jpg

Attachments

• 20170505_211629_zpst2ra4ujr.jpg
    20170505_211629_zpst2ra4ujr.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 301
  • 20170505_211629_zpst2ra4ujr.jpg
    20170505_211629_zpst2ra4ujr.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 305
Thanks, almost gave up on finding a frame that the tires would fit without major moding
What do you have for clearance on that rear tire? I have a pair on the way...hoping they will fit in my frame as well. :confused:

Peddles are killing me on this build, since I magically can't find my good peddle wrench (have a 11 year old that likes to use my tools and not remember what he did with them) tried using an old flat wrench and snapped it then tried making one out of flat stock rounded it out then ground down a open end wrench and snapped it. soaked the threads in PBlaster and tried heating them. Nothing. last Idea is to grind down the bolts that hold the peddle together then slap a pipe wrench on the post. been working on

I've got an old Craftsman 19/32 open end that fits all the odd metric spots, and it don't break or bend. Might still make them, I don't know...

Carl.

I've got an old Craftsman 19/32 open end that fits all the odd metric spots, and it don't break or bend. Might still make them, I don't know...

Carl.
Ran across some more old wrenches today while digging for stuff to use on my chicken coupe expansion, so going to try them after I get done with the expansion

Purple and black fatness looks good!

Carl.
Craftsman is no longer 'Made in USA'...now made in China and Taiwan, and they are crap. An 80 year history of great affordable tools...flushed.

Jason

Latest posts

Back