DRAG KING ___Raceliner Dragster___

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A dropped road stem would flow nicely on it I think.

Truly love the lines on this bike.

Cheers to you bud.
Rob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's exactly what I had in mind.:happy:

I'm diggin the seat mount!
Love the seat mount idea TRM, really nice!

Luke.
Thanks and thanks!
Aaaargh........looks like I'l have to think of something else now. Great minds think alike!!
Nah, just continue with your plans, it's looking great!
Amazing progress, that seat bracket is so friggin rad!!!! Im glad you like the steering damper idea, I have one on one of my bikes, ill post a pic if you want to see how I mounted it. I actually found the damper on a walmart shopping cart in an alleyway behind my buddies house :happy:
I'd like to see that!

amazing work ! I first thought you had cut a Spacelander !!
I'd like to cut open a Spacelander, I've always wondered what kind of frame work is inside!

Far King a-mazing. End :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!

The seat mount is great, it reminds me of one in RRBO7, I think a guy named fisch...

Great bike so far, I know there was a LOT of effort in the tank. Rg
Thanks raggedjim.
Luckily I tend to underestimate things or I might not have even started the tank! I'm glad that I pushed through though.:happy:

The lines on this bike are over the top. The tank really makes the bike. Just nice as is!

Most excellent bicycle. Splash a little of that bucket load of talent my way, please.

furyus

Been playing around on the computer with a seat mount. Not sure if this will stick, but I'm liking it pretty well so far.

DragKingseatbracket_zps074849cc.jpg
This seat design is a difinitive keeper.

Thanks again everyone for the kudos!:)

I like seeing how things will work before getting too far into it, so here's another angle of the seat mount. There's still more to work out on the actual bracket, but this is the general direction so far.
DragKingseatmount_zps8f811049.jpg

DragKingseatbracket_zps074849cc.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back